Frequently Asked Questions
- Tickets – we recommend you purchased online via https://www.trybooking.com/BIRMX
- Children under 5 do not need a ticket
- EFTPOS will be available at the gate for contactless entry to avoid disappointment purchase your ticket online as our festival has capacity limitations each day
- Contact tracing details will be required upon entry digitally via QR code
- Food options: Carnival food, burgers, hot dogs, nachos, pizzas, stirfry and icecream
- Beer, wine, cider, soft drinks are available for purchase, plus water on tap
- Entertainment: Live music, camel & pony rides, circus performers, science show, roving performers, craft activities, reptiles display.
- Variety of market stalls
- This will be a Non-Smoking venue
- Licenced event Security check ID & wristbands for over 18s who purchase alcohol
- No BYO options
- No dogs allowed due to warmer weather
- Due to the SA Health restrictions we are unable to host our annual fireworks and street parade as part of our festival and we look forward to hosting them in 2021
- Parking on Saturday. Our regular Willunga Farmer’s Market will be held in High Street (shopping precinct) on Saturday 21 November; there will be road closures in place until 1pm
- Public Transport: bus stop right out front on Main Road Willunga.
- Information via Adelaide Metro options are catch the train to Seaford and bus to Willunga Stop 97. Seaford bus #751 https://adelaidemetro.com.au/routes/751 Seaford bus #751W & Aldinga Bus #755 & Port Willunga Bus #756
Our festival has received COVID-19 approval from SA Health and with their guidance we are will able to offer a safe and welcoming event.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all entry/exit points for general public use
- Pre-Paid ticket entry will be encouraged
- Contact tracing is a requirement of entry, your details will be collected via prepaid tickets or digitally via QR code upon entry at festival
- Regularly hourly cleaning will be performed throughout the festival space
- More space around catering areas will be provided for line up of the general pubic
- All traders will have their COVID Safe Plans in place